Buy Omnicef Online
Omnicef is an antibiotic from the cephalosporin antibiotics group.
The Omnicef antibiotic is prescribed to treat:
- Pneumonia, acute and chronic bronchitis;
- Sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis;
- Acute bacterial otitis media;
- Uncomplicated infection contaminations of a skin and mild tissues.
Hypersensibility to cefdinir and other cephalosporin antibiotics is the main contraindication to taking Omnicef. You should also inform your physician if you have kidney disease or intestinal disorders, such as colitis.
Hypersensitivity to Cefdinir or to other Omnicef ingredients
Omnicef Side Effects
Possible side effects may include:
- Dermal rash, urticaria, anaphylactic reaction;
- Eosinophilia, a neutropenia, a thrombocytopenia, fever
- Serum disease
- Cramps, toxic reactions from the central excitatory nervous system
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Hemolytic anemia, agranulocytosis;
- Hepatitis, cholestatic icterus
It is not recommended to use Omnicef simultaneously with drugs containing iron and vitamins.
In case you forgot to take Doxycycline 100mg pill according to your schedule, do not try to make it up with an increased dose. Simply skip it and wait until the next intake.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, pains in epigastrium, diarrhea and cramps. Get emergency medical help if you have these symptoms.